Norway 2009 Europa 2009. Astronomy
From Stamps of the World
Revision as of 15:33, 29 December 2016 by FrankSpencer
- Issue date: 12th June 2009
- two values and a miniature sheet
- Designed by: Jørn O Jøntvedt
- Printed by: Joh Enschedé Security Printers, Netherlands
- Print process: lithography, plus (on sheet stamps) sealed spot of ground meteorite dust
- Perforations: 14.25 x 14.25
Europa 2009. Astronomical Photographs (after NASA)
10kr ~ Solar Storm (explosion from the Sun). Inscribed 'Europa'
12kr ~ Moon (of the Earth). Inscribed 'Europa'
Miniature sheet 10kr; 12kr solar eclipse,
Border: diagram of planets of the Solar System showing their relative size (moons not to scale)