Andorra - French 1982 Romanesque Wall Painting
From Stamps of the World
- Painting is located in the Church of of Sant Marti in La Cortinada and was discovered during renevations in 1968 and dates from 16th Century.
- Issue Date : 4th September 1982.
- Designed & Engraved: Eugène Lacaque
- Printed by :P.T.T. Paris (French Government Printers)
- Print Process :Recess
- Width : 53 mm
- Height : 41 mm
- Perforations :13.0
- Sheet Layout : 10. (5 by 2)
- Quantity Printed: 300,000.
- Date Withdrawn: 12th April 1985.
- See the Following for a similar Issue: Andorra - Spanish 2014 Cultural Heritage - Painting