Category:Bukovina Crownland Postmarks

From Stamps of the World

This crownland contained 114 post offices shared among 9 Districts (Bezirkshauptmannshaften) in 1900. It was attributed to Romania after WWI. The northern area, with the capital (Czernowitz - Cernauti) was annexed by the Soviet Union (now Ukraine) after WWII.

Pages in category "Bukovina Crownland Postmarks"

The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.