GB 2019 STAMP CLASSICS
From Stamps of the World
- The stamps honour the 150th anniversary of one of the world’s most prestigious organizations devoted to philately, the Royal Philatelic Society London, as well as acknowledging the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s formal opening of what today is known as the Postal Museum.
- Issue Date : 15th January 2019
- Designed by : Hat Trick Design
- Printed by : International Security Prnters
- Print Process : Offset Lithography
- Sheet Sizes : 192mm x 74mm
- Stamp Size : QV Issue = 72.6mmx 29.4mm; KEVII Issue = 31.2mm x 29.4mm; KGV & QEII Issues = 41.6mm x 29.4mm; KEVIII Issue = 32.6mm x 29.4mm; KGVI Issue = 41.6 x 29.4mm
- Perforations : 14 x 13½
- Paper/Gum: All Over Phosphor and PVA
- Withdrawn: 15th January 2020
- 1st Class = 67p.
- Stampex Overprint available at Stampex Only.
- Limited Edition: 6000
- Issued: 13th February 2019
- Withdrawn: 15th February 2019
First Day Covers
- The Pack Miniature Sheet has no Barcode
- Pack No. 566
- Limited Edition of 300