Isle of Man 1988 Transport Definitives
From Stamps of the World
- Date of Issue is Shown in the Caption under each Stamp.
- Design: Colleen Corlett (£2) & A Theobald (1p-£1)
- Printed by: B.D.T. (1p-19p,21p,23p ) House of Questa (20p,25p,50p,£1 & £2)
- Print Process: Offset Lithography.
- Sheet Sizes: 50 (5 x 10) Except £2. 25 (5 x5)
- Stamp Sizes: 25.73mm x 39.56mm. Except £2. 44.45mm x 27.94mm
- Perforations 13 (1p - 19p, 21p,23p) 14½ x 15 (20p,25p - £1) 14 (£2)
- Withdrawn: 1p to £1 on 31st December 1993 and £2 on 11th January 1994
- The 4p and 21p were also issued in a Miniature Sheet. See Isle of Man 1991 9th Railway Conference
- other Booklets were issued with se-tenant panes in later years. See individual entries
Transport definitives. Trains and Trams. Also top value Queen Elizabeth II
- Note a Reprint of the £1 with an Imprint date of 2019 was issued within a Miniature Sheet. Details Click on: Isle of Man 2019 Steam Trains - Collectors Sheet