Isle of Man 2008 Interceltique
From Stamps of the World
- Issue date: 12th May 2008,
- Designed by: Peter Jones Design
- Printed by: Lowe Martin, Canada
- Print Process: Offset Lithography
- Sheet Format: 10 (2 by 5)
- Stamp Size:
- Perforations 13.50
- Withdrawn: 11th May 2009
- Notes: flags of the Celtic linguistic community, although the Celtic language has died out in Asturias and Galicia.
- Also 'Europa' Logo shown on 31p and 50p stamps.
- A set of eight postcards (with 8 different imprinted inidicia) were also released on 1st August 2008.
First Day Cover
- The miniature sheet was released on the opening day (1st August) of the Interceltique Festival in Lorient, France
- Sheet Size: height 210mm x width 174mm