Norway 1955-1974 Official Stamps
From Stamps of the World
- Issue Dates : 16 May 1955 thru 2 July 1974
- Designed by : Johs. Haukland
- Printed by :
- Print Process : Half-tone recess
- Perforations : 13x13
- Watermark: none
- Catalogue N°s: Facit TJ75-TJ116, Sc O65-O93
- This series may be referred to as “OFF. SAK Type I”. The field of the shield is solid.
In this series, 19 of these stamps were issued on phosphorescent paper. Of those 19 stamps,
14 were issued on both phosphorescent and ordinary paper while 5 were issued only on
Official stamps were not valid for postage after 1 April 1985.