From Stamps of the World
Rădăuţi is a city (22,145 inhabitants in 2011) situated in Bukovina, on a plain between the Suceava and Suceviţa rivers. Between 1775 and 1918, RADAUTZ belonged to the Austrian monarchy (in the Austrian part of the empire after the compromise of 1867), in the district of the same name, one of the 9 in Bukovina province.
Austria-Hungary period (1867-1918)
Empire of Austria period
The RADAUTZ post-office opened before 1850.