Alderney 1994 Definitives (2nd Series) - Flora & Fauna
From Stamps of the World
- Issued: 5th May 1994. All Values, Except: £2 - 28th February 1995; 18p, 25p & 26p - 2nd January 1997.
- Designer: Wendy Bramall
- Printed by: House of Questa. (BDT International Printed Only the £1.60 Booklet on 25th March 1998)
- Print Process: Offset Lithography
- Sheet Size: 50, (2 panes 5 by 5)
- Stamp Sizes: Horizontal Format: 40.64mm x 30.37mm. Vertical Format: 30.37mm x 40.64mm
- Paper: 102gsm Unwatermarked with PVA Adhesive
- Perforations 14.5. Perforations of some booklet panes 14 x 14.75 with imperf edges on one side
- Sold Out: April 2001. (1p to 16p); 20p, 24p, 30p, 40p, 50p & £1
- Sold Out: October 2006. 18p, 25p, 26p & £2
Alderney definitives, 1994-1998. Flora and Fauna, second series
- Note: For More Details of the 18p Booklet issued on 2nd January 1997. Click on: Alderney 1997 Definitive Booklet. Butterflies and Buddleia
- Note: Additional Stamps of 18p, 25p & 26p show values in a smaller font.
First Day Covers
- All Booklets were Printed by the House of Questa with the exception of the £1.60p which was Printed by BDT International of Dublin.
- The £1.28p (8 x 16p) and £1.92p (8 x 24p) booklets each exist with and without a Barcode Sticker on the reverse
- All Panes were Printed by the House of Questa with the exception of the £1.60p Booklet which was Printed by BDT International of Dublin.
- Unfolded Booklet Panes were also available from the Guernsey Philatelic Bureau.