Andorra - French 1937-1942 - Definitives - Landscapes
From Stamps of the World
- UPU International Colour Regulations were strictly adhered to by the French Post Office.
- Printed Matter = GREEN. Postcards = RED. Letters = BLUE. As rates increased stamps changed accordingly.
- This regulation was withdrawn in 1951.
- Issue Dates : 1937-1942 (See below each stamp for actual date Issued)
|DESIGN||Designer & Engraver||Additional Definitive Stamps Issued|
|Chapel of Meritxell||Antonin Delzers||10 Values excludes 7 Stamps from the Original Set)|
|Bridge of St. Anthony||Jules Piel||12 Values excludes 5 Stamps from the Original Set)|
|Gorge of St. Julia De Loria||Henri Cheffer||8 Values excludes 5 Stamps from the Original Set)|
|Andorra La Vella||Abel Mignon||15F only excludes 6 Stamps from the Original Set)|
For Original Values Click on : Andorra - French 1932-1933 - Definitives - Landscapes. Overprinted stamp Click on: Andorra - French 1935 - Definitive - Overprint
- Printed by : PTT Paris
- Print Process : Recess (Engraved)
- Sheet Size: 25 (5 by 5)
- Stamp Sizes: Horizontal Format are 41mm x 27mm. Vertical Format are 27mm x 41mm.
- Perforations: 13.0
Chapel of Meritxell
- The 1f.25c was re-issued on 16th June 1939 in a different shade. For colour comparison it is included along side the Original 1f.25c stamp.
- For Original Values Click on : Andorra - French 1932-1933 - Definitives - Landscapes.