Australia 2000 Paralympic Torch
- Issue Date: 18 October 2000
- Designed by: FHA Image Design
- Printed by: SNP Ausprint
- Print Process: Lithography
- Perforations: 14.5 x 14.0
- Stamp Size: 30.55 mm x 30 mm (50.55 mm x 30 mm with tab)
- Format: sheets of 20 plus 20 labels (tabs)
- Withdrawal date: 31 October 2001
The stamps in the second Paralympic issue for 2000 are inspired by the design of the Sydney 2000 Paralympic logo and torch . The stamps are produced with tabs, so they can be personalised. Title tabs carry the Sydney 2000 Paralympic Games’ slogan, ‘Feel inspired’.
45c Logo Stamp
The Sydney 2000 Paralympic Games logo embodies the vitality of Sydney, the spirit of Australia and the ability and achievement of the Paralympic athlete. It portrays the Paralympic torch and echoes the sails of Sydney’s greatest landmark, the Opera House.
45c Torch Relay Stamp
First Day Cover
The first day of issue postmark was Sydney NSW 2000.