Australia 2003 Christmas
- Issue Date: 31 October 2003
- Designed by: Sally Morgan, Perth
- Printed by: SNP Sprint
- Print Process: Lithography
- Dimensions: 26mm x 37.5mm
- Perforation : 15.6 x 13.86
The first Christmas stamps issued in Australia were in 1957. Since that time many and varied traditional Christmas stamps have been produced. This year the design has come from Sally Morgan, an Indigenous artist, incorporating her use of brilliant colour and distinctive style, creating a truly 'Aussie' set of Christmas stamps.
The stamp designs illustrate scenes from the story of the birth of Christ.
- Perforations: 14½ x 14
- Format: sheets of 50
- Perforations: serpentine die cut 11½ x 11¼
- Format: booklet of 20 plus 20 "card only" labels
First Day Cover
The first day of issue postmark was Christmas Hills VIC 3775
The pack also doubled as a greeting card.