Egypt 1922 Official Stamps - Pictorial Egypt
From Stamps of the World
- Issue Date : 1922 (See below Stamps)
- Designed by :
- Printed by : Harrison and Sons Ltd
- Print Process : Typography
- Sheet Format: 200 (2 panes of 100 each 10 x 10)
- Stamp Size: 20.5mm x 24.5 mm
- Perforations : 13½ x 14 except
- Watermarked: Triple Crescent with Stars
- Similar Overprint Sets were produced earlier by De La Rue Printers. For details Click on: Egypt 1907-1915 Official Stamps - Pyramid and Sphinx
- Watermarked. Three Small Crescents and Stars Grouped together.
- Harrison Overprinted Set of 4 has Different Perforations and Watermark compared to the previously overprinted De La Rue sets
- Only the 1p (Sepia) & 3p (Orange) from this set had been overprinted previously (1914). The 1922 overprint shows the last Arabic character with a stroke at the Top.