GB 1966 900th Anniversary of Westminster Abbey
From Stamps of the World
- Date of Issue: 28th February 1966
- Designed by: Sheila Robinson (3d), Bradbury Wilkinson (2s/6d).
- Printers: Harrison & Sons 3d, Bradbury Wilkinson 2s/6d
- Print Process: Photogravure 3d & Recess 2s/6d
- Sheet Format: 3d. was 120 (6 by 20). 2/6d was 40 (4 by 10)
- Paper/Gum: Chalk Surfaced with PVA
- Watermark: Multiple Crown
- Perforations: 15 x 14 (3d) 11x12 (2s/6d)
- Withdrawn: 3d on 31st August 1966 but later in error at London Philatelic Counter & Philatelic Bureau in Edinburgh. 2/6d Sold Out by April 1966.
- Note 3d Value was also Issued with Phosphor Bands