Italy 1924 Pneumatica - Type Leoni - overprinted
- Edition : "Poste del Regno d'Italia", pneumatic mail stamp of the issue "Type Leoni - overprint", issue of 1 stamp (overprint of 1924)
- Issue Dates : 06 January 1924
- Catalogue numbers : Michel: No. 0173 (= No. 110 from 1913 with overprint); Yvert & Tellier: No. PN6 = No. PN1 from 1913 with overprint); Scott: No. D9 (= No. D1 from 1913 with overprint)
- Color : brown with black overprint
- Watermark : Italy No. 1 (crown)
- Nominal value : 15 Cent. (Centesimi) on 10 Cent.
- Postage validity : to 15 Mar 1925
- Designed by : N.Leoni
- Engraved by : Alberto Repettati
- Printery : "Officina carte valori", Turin
- Print Process : letterpress printing
- Print Format : (printed area of a single stamp): 38.0 x 22.0
- Perforation : comb perforation, K 14
"Pneumatica - Type Leoni - overprint", 1924 (1 stamp)
The stamp motive shows in the left half a cameo with a side portrait of King Victor Emanuel III of Italy with view to left in standing oval with ornaments (= type Leoni) with insciptions and overprint of a new value.