Korntal-Münchingen is a town (19,679 inhabitants end 2018) in the district of Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is situated at the northwestern border of Stuttgart. Korntal was begun in the 19th Century when King Wilhelm of Württemberg permitted a group of Württemberg Pietists to erect a settlement based on the settlement congregations of the Herrnhuter Bruedergemeine or Moravian Church. The present city was founded on 1 January 1975, in the course of district reform in Baden-Württemberg, when the city of Korntal and the community of Münchingen were combined - against the declared will of most of the citizens of Münchingen.
Postmarks in Germany
Postmarks in the Empire of Germany
After 1 January 1903.