Marktredwitz is a municipality (17,130 inhabitants end 2015) in the district of Wunsiedel, in Upper Franconia, Bavaria, not far from the border with Czechia.
It used stamps issued by the Bavaria (Bayern) State until 1920.
German Empire era
Bavaria State era
Until 31 March 1920.
A post office opened in 1843. REDWITZ used numerals 279 and 416 (second list) within a closed mill wheel (Mühlrad).