Nagold is a town (21,949 inhabitants end 2016) in southwestern Germany, bordering the Northern Black Forest. It is located in the Landkreis (district) of Calw, in Baden-Württemberg. Nagold is known for its ruined castle, Hohennagold Castle, and for its road viaduct. It takes its name from the river Nagold, which flows through the town.
Postmarks in Germany
Postmarks in the Empire of Germany
After 1 January 1903.