Portugal 1925 Postal Tax - Comrades of the Great War
From Stamps of the World
- Issue Date:
- From 04-01-1934 to 30-09-1945 used in regular postage
- Withdraw: 30-09-1945
- Designed by: Gonçalves, Armando
- Printed by: Litografia Lusitana, V. N. Gaia
- Print Process: Lithography
- Paper: Porcelain
- Width: mm
- Height: mm
- Perforations: 11 & 11x11½ L
- Format: Sheet of 6x10
- The use of these stamps, in addition to the regular postage, was obligatory on certain days of the year.
- If the tax represented by these stamps was not prepaid, it was collected by means of Postal Tax Due Stamp.
From: Scott, Postage Catalogue.