Australia 2005 Marking the Occasion
- Issue Date : 22 March 2005
- Designed by : Fragile Design
- Printed by : SNP Sprint
- Print Process : Lithography
- Perforations : 14¾ x 14, die cut 11 x 11¼ (self-adhesive)
- Dimensions: 37.5mm x 26mm
- Formats: sheets of 50, panes of 20, booklets of 8 and 20
This issue is for those special occasions we celebrate throughout the year. There are stamps for weddings and engagements, birthdays and friendships, or to celebrate the birth of a baby and send greetings to friends and loved ones overseas.
Se-tenant Strip of 5
The 50c Leaps and Bounds (kangaroo) stamp was only issued as a self-adhesive in the 20-stamp sheet with personalized tab format.
Stamps with Personalized Tab
- Issue date: 19 August 2005
Prestige Booklet Panes
Each booklet pane has a different margin image with four stamps.
Prestige Booklets Covers
First Day Covers
The first day of issue postmark for the 22 March 2005 issue was Marks Point NSW 2280. The first day of issue postmark for the 6 September 2005 issue was Happy Valley SA 5159. First day covers for the self-adhesive varieties were not officially produced.