Bad Saulgau (DE)
Bad Saulgau (Saulgau before 2000) is a town (17,509 inhabitants end 2018), in the district of Sigmaringen, in Baden-Württemberg. It is situated east of Sigmaringen, between the Danube and Lake Constance.
The location was already a Celtic settlement and owes its name to the spring goddess Sulis. In 1239, the town was acknowledged by Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor. It became a possession of the House of Habsburg in 1299, and thus part of the Holy Roman Empire.
Postmarks in Germany
Postmarks in the Empire of Germany
After 1 January 1903.