Category:Olympic Games Medal Winners
From Stamps of the World
Pages in category "Olympic Games Medal Winners"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Belgium 1980 Ivo Van Damme
- Belize 1980 Winter Olympic Games - Medal Winners
- Brazil 1992 Olympics
- Bulgaria 1972 Bulgarian Olympic Medals - Munich'72
- Bulgaria 1976 Bulgarian Olympic Medals - Montreal '76
- Bulgaria 1998 Olympic Gold Medal for Ekaterina Dafovska, Nagano
- Bulgaria 1999 Bulgarian Olympic Medals
- Canada 1996 Olympic Gold Medalists
- Central African Empire 1977 Winners of the Winter Olypics - Overprinted "EMPIRE CENTRAFRICAIN"
- Central African Republic 1985 Olympic Winners (Los Angeles 1984)
- Chad 1969 Gold Medal Winners - Mexico Olympics
- Congo Peoples Republic (Brazzaville) 1984 Olympic Yachting Gold Medallists
- Croatia 1997 Olympic Medal Winners
- Czechoslovakia 1965 Czechoslovakia's Olympic Medals