Elsfleth is a town (9,105 inhabitants end 2018) in the district of Wesermarsch, Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated at the confluence of the Hunte with the Weser, on the left bank of the Weser. It has a school of navigation, a harbour and docks. Historically in the Grand Duchy of Oldenburg.
Postmark in Unified-Germany
Postmark in German Empire
Postmark in North German Confederation
Since 1 January 1868.
Postmarks in Grand Duchy of Oldenburg
A linear postmark was in use before 1852.