Guernsey 1969 Sir Issac Brock - Birth Bicentenary
From Stamps of the World
- Issued: 1st December 1969
- Designer: Richard Granger Barrett
- Printer: Format International Security Printers, London. (Declared Bankrupt in 1987)
- Print Process: Offset Lithography
- Sheet Size Vertical Format: 60. (2 panes 6 by 5)
- Sheet Size Horizontal Format: 60. (2 panes 5 by 6)
- Stamp sizes: 32mm x 48½mm (4d to 1/9d) or 48½mm x 32mm (2/6d)
- Perforations: 14x13½ (4d to 1/9d) or 13½x14 (2/6d)
- Withdrawn: 30th November 1970
- Invalidated: 14th February 1972.
- Note: Majority of sheets sent to Guernsey where sheets of 30.
- Issued Later were 2 additional sets showing Sir Issac Brock. For Details Click on: Guernsey 1996 CAPEX '96 OR Guernsey 2012 Bicentenary of 1812 War