Isle of Man 1998 Flower Definitives
From Stamps of the World
- Issue dates: 4p,21p,25p,50p & £1 on 12th February 1998; 1p,2p,10p,20p,30p & £2.50p on 2nd July 1998; 4p,5p,22p & 26p on 26th April 1999. A 4p (Type II) Issued in 1999 is from booklet only with an Imprint Year of 1999 and WSP moved slightly to the right compared to the original printing - see actual stamp.
- Designed by: Colleen Corlett
- Printed by: Walsall Security Printers
- Print Process: Offset Lithography
- Sheet Size: 50,(10 x 5)
- stamp Size: Height 36mm x Width 26mm
- Perforations 13 x 13.25
- Stamps currently, (July 2014) on sale but only as a Set in a Souvenir Folder. (1p to £3). See Below.
High Values - Queen Elizabeth II and Queen Mother
- Separate Entries created for 1998 & 2002 HIgh Value Listings: For Details click on the following Links:-
- 1998 Queen Elizabeth II and the Queen Mother (£2.50).
- 2002 Queen Mother Commemoration (£3).
First Day Covers
Booklet £1 ~ pane of 4p type I x 2; 21p x 2; 25p x 2 in se-tenant strip (stamps in reverse value order).
- Issued: 12th February 1998
Booklet £1 ~ pane of 4p type II x 2; 22p x 3; 26p in se-tenant strip. (stamps in reverse value order).
- Issued: 26th April 1999
Booklet Pane Sheetlets
- The Sheetlets were used to produce 5 Booklets each.