Isle of Man 2015 Tynwald Tapestry for the Millennium (Europa)
From Stamps of the World
- Issue Date : 10th April 2015
- ten values in two se-tenant gummed strips of five designs, and a self adhesive booklet containing twelve self adhesive stamps. A panel of six of the self-adhesives was also issued
- Designed by : EJC Design
- Printed by : BDT International Security Printers of Dublin
- Print Process : Offset Lithography
- Sheet Format: 50 (5 by 10) Europa Issue was also available in a Sheet of 10 (5 by 2)
- Stamp Size: 31.1mm Square
- Perforations : 14
- Withdrawn: Stamps are normally on sale for 2 years.
The Tynwald Tapestry celebrating the Millennium of the Tynwald, made in 1979
- The tapestry was made by members of the Isle of Man Women's Institute, 1979. It was restored in
2010-2013, and placed on public display. The Tynwald (Manx open air assembly) was founded in 979AD
- The Transport design is inscribed 'Europa'
- The Tynwald Hill design is inscribed 'sepac'
- illustrated as singles. Printed in two se-tenant strips of five (as contained in Presentation Pack)
- 1st Originally Sold for 42p
- EU Originally Sold for 75p
EUROPA Stamps with Different Size of QUEEN's HEAD
EUROPA Sheet of 10
First Day Covers
Booklet of 12
- Sold for £5.04p
- Self Adhesive
- Die Cut Perf 13.5
- Sold originally for 42p.
- Gum: Self Adhesive
- Die Cut Perf: 13.5