Liechtenstein 2020 Olympic Summer Games - Tokyo
- Label : "Liechtensteinische Post AG"; commemorative stamps of the issue "Olympic Summer Games 2010 in Tokyo";
(issue of 2 stamps)
The games of the Olympic Summer Games 2020 in Tokyo were cancelled and have never taken place.
- Catalogue numbers : ?
- Color; multicolord with silver
- Watermark : none
- Nominal values : 1.70 - 2.80 (CHF)
- Postage validity : since 02 June 2020
- Designed by : Keiko Yamano (Lady from Japan)
- Printed by : "Gutenberg AG", Schaan (Liechtenstein)
- Print process : 4-colors offset printing + hot foil pressure silver on luminescent paper
- Perforation : Comb perforation, K 12 : 12¾
- Paper : special stamp paper with 110 g/cm², luminescent
- Print run : 48,000 each in sheets à 16 stamps
- Stamp size (printed area of a single stamp as distance between the inner tangents of the perforation lines): 30.5 x 41.0 mm
The imprinted silver appears with dark-grey to black color due to light-reflexion-effects at the scan process.
- 1.70 (CHF) : acryl-painting by Keiko Yamato (Mrs) with the title "Synchronised Swimming"
- 2.80 (CHF) : acryl-painting by Keiko Yamato (Mrs) with the title "Judo"