Ludwigsburg (pronunciation: [ˈlʊtvɪçsˌbʊɐ̯k]) is a large town (93,499 inhabitants end 2018) in Baden-Württemberg, Germany, north of Stuttgart city centre, near the river Neckar. It is the largest of the Ludwigsburg district, within the Stuttgart Region. In 1704 the founder of Ludwigsburg, Eberhard Louis, Duke of Württemberg, arranged for the laying of the foundation stone for Ludwigsburg Palace.
Postmarks in Germany
Allied Occupied Germany
Postmarks in the Empire of Germany
After 1 January 1903.