Netherlands 1876 Stamps for Printed Matters
- Issue Date : 1876 - 1894
- Designed by : Joh. Enschedé BV
- Printed by : Joh.Enschedé BV
- Print Process : Letter Press (typography)
- Watermark: none
- Perforations : various, 6 different types
- Catalogue N°s: Yvert30-33, Michel 30a-33a, 30b-33b
There were two different printings of these stamps, with the main difference being in the shades. The 1/2 C. denomination comes in two types, with the difference being in the length and width of the fraction bar. The 1876 to 1877 printings denominations come in up to six different perforation gauges.
The 1894 printings are printed with synthetic ink and all perforated 12½.