GB 1d Red Die II Plate 16
From Stamps of the World
- Put to Press Date: 15 May 1855
- Destroyed: 22 June 1857
- SHeets Printed: Estimated to be 40,000
- Constant Plate characteristics:
- Alph II
- Watermark Small Crown and Large Crown.
- Perforation 14 ONLY
- SC14 being rarest type
- Fresh Entries on NG OE and TD
- North West corner often weak, later printings show some weakness in the POSTAGE and North East square.
|A Row |||B Row |||C Row |||D Row |||E Row |||F Row |||G Row |||H Row |||I Row |||J Row ||
|K Row |||L Row |||M Row |||N Row |||O Row |||P Row |||Q Row |||R Row |||S Row |||T Row ||